Sunday, May 25, 2008

Malaysia's Indian uprising

I have close relations in Malaysia. I've not really talked to them about this. I probably will one day. I've visited them numerous times when i was younger. But of course i was too young then to know about all this back then.

As i grew older, i did hear about all the dissatisfaction, anger and frustration from meeting and talking to Malaysian Indians especially those who work here in Singapore.

You might already be wondering about what i'm talking about. WATCH this news report from Australia's Special Broadcasting Service's Dateline programme.

My friend Seelan has been writing about all this on his blog. Seelan of course welcomed the new year in a unique way by fasting.

Btw, thanks to raajarox for the heads-up about the Dateline report.

No comments: